For the purpose of this Policy, the terms “our”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us” refer to both https://birthrightforall.com and DS Pure Grow LLP, which includes its associates, affiliates, group companies, and subsidiary (ies) unless the context clearly provides otherwise. As used in this Policy, member (whether registered or not) shall be referred to as ‘“you”, “your” and “yourself” which shall mean any natural or legal person who is accessing the Website, its contents and using the services offered on or through the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Personally Identifiable Information:
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may be collected by us in order to serve you better. At various touch points, we may collect the following personal information including but not limited to your name, address, contact information, date of birth, anniversary date, educational details, income details, occupational details, marital status, gender, and consumption pattern.
Besides the aforesaid personal information, we may also collect:
- User name, membership number and password made by you when you register at our Website or become a member of our loyalty program.
- Your transaction history, unique codes used for points’ updation and redemption.
- Your queries, comments and complaints.
You may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but by doing so, you may be prevented from engaging in Website related activities.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may collect non-personally identifiable information from you whenever you interact with our Site. Non- personally identifiable information may include your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our Website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the ‘type’ of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running and other similar information.
Further, our Sites may use web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to track your interactions with a site, such as what time you visited it, whether you have visited it before and what site referred you to it. Site measurement statistics may be used to personalise your website experience, as well as to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate – statistics on website activity. We may use this information to measure the effectiveness of our web presence and to compile statistical reports.
Where we use Google Analytics, we may share this information with Google to help Google improve its products and services. Neither we nor Google shall use (or authorise any third party to use) this tool to track or collect personal data about you or associate your personal information with Google Analytics data.
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information through the use of pixel tags that may be shared with third parties which directly support our promotional activities and website development. For example, website usage information about visitors to our Sites may be shared with our third party advertising agency to better target Internet banner advertisements. The information collected through the use of these pixel tags is not, however, personally identifiable, although it could be linked to your personal data.
3. You Hereby Represent To Us That:-
a) The information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents, as may be required, to provide such information to us.
b) Your providing the information to us and our consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any applicable laws, third party agreement, judgments, orders and court decrees.
4. We and each of our representatives, officers, directors, contractors and agents shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information that you provide to us. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless and each of our officers, directors, contractors, agents or any third party relying on the information provided by you in the event:-(i) you are in breach of this Policy including this provision and the immediately preceding provision; and (ii) any suit, action or claim is brought against us by any third party with respect to the information provided by you to us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit our site and register for our loyalty program, sign up for our promotions, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience.
- Keeping track of loyalty point transactions, for solving any issue related to transactions on the Website, dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and related activities, and all other general administrative and business activities, marketing our products and services.
- To allow us to serve you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To seek your feedback/opinion or to contact you in relation to the services offered on our Website, allocating or offering rewards, discounts or other benefits as part of the loyalty program.
- To contact you via landline/mobile or postal mail to receive loyalty program offers. We may also contact you via email or courier for administrative purposes, such as program change notifications. Our customer care department may contact you in response to an enquiry that you submit, or with an offer in which you might have participated.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send regular emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 or any amendment thereof, that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on the Website or otherwise by us;
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personally identifiable information stored on our Website.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information however, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Website, you agree that we will have no liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. You also undertake not to bring any suit, action or claim against us on grounds of such disclosure.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. Our secure-server software encrypts all your personally identifiable information. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet.
WE SEND TRANSACTIONAL MESSAGES
We use your information to send you transactional communications. We might send you e-mails or SMS about your participation in loyalty programs, transactions or any updates in your account.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
We do not sell, rent, trade or publish your personal data/information. However, we may share your personal data only with:
- Our entities, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, to whom it is reasonably necessary or desirable for us to disclose personal data/information
- Third party service providers such as website hosting partners, online payment gateways and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep personal data/information confidential.
- Government authorities or other third parties, if required by law, conditions of use of Website or sale, or as maybe reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others or ourselves.
- Except as stated herein above, you shall be given a notice about sharing of your personal data/information and an option shall be provided to you to decide whether we can share the same. You shall not seek any compensation or bring an action, suit or claim against us where your information is disclosed in the aforesaid manner.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Our Website may use “cookies” to enhance your experience. Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track your activities. This allows the Website to provide you with a tailored experience within this Website.
You are advised to set your web browsers to alert you when cookies are being sent or if you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external sources.
This Website may use tracking software(s) to monitor your activities to better understand how you use it.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to any third party website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By using the Website and/or by providing us your information, you consent to the collection and use of the information you disclose on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing your information as per this Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Abhishek Singhal; email@example.com
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on toll-free number +91 9810380064 (Monday to Friday, 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.).
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy is effective from 01.01.2021 and was last updated on 15th February 2021 and may be revised from time to time as and when we change our privacy practices. We will post an updated copy on our Website. Please check our Website periodically for updates.